Mold Remediation Service
Complete Mold Remediation and Removal in Sussex County, Delaware
If you have a mold problem, you need mold remediation in Ocean View. It is important to address the issue quickly because mold spreads fast and leaves a trail of destruction in its path. Mold remediation is a highly technical process that requires experienced technicians.
Call Rip Tide Restoration for professional mold removal and restoration services. We’re available 24/7 for all your emergency needs. Our certified professionals will find the source of your mold infestation and remove it promptly and completely.
At Rip Tide Restoration in Ocean View, we provide free mold removal estimates. Mold is a major health threat. It can also severely impact your quality of life, destroying your sense of security inside your property. We want to help, so instead of adding to your stress we provide free mold removal estimates and can guide you through the insurance claim process. We’re here for you and will make the process as painless as possible—Rip Tide Restoration always strives to provide that value and ease.
What is Mold Remediation?
When you get mold remediation from Rip Tide Restoration in Delaware and Maryland, this is what you should expect:
A comprehensive investigation and assessment to identify the underlying problem
- Containment and isolation
- Air filtration and scrubbing
- Removal of all mold
- Mold spore levels being brought down to a healthy amount
- Cleaning & decontamination
- Fixing the underlying problem
- Restorations and repairs to damaged areas
- Renovations & Remodeling
Frequently Asked Questions
Mold and mildew are fungi. No one knows exactly how many species of fungi exist, but estimates range from 10,000 to 300,000, and possibly even more.
The most common indoor molds include Cladosporium, Penicillium, Aspergillus, Alternaria, and Mucor. Various molds affect people differently, and almost all have the potential to affect the health of humans and pets. Common molds come in a wide range of colors.
Mold commonly grows in places with water leakage or seepage issues, particularly in roofs, pipes, walls, plant pots, and anywhere flooding has occurred. Building materials provide organic nutrients that support mold growth. Wet cellulose materials, including drywall, paper and paper products, cardboard, ceiling tiles, wood and wood products support the growth of mold.
Other common materials that can support mold growth include dust, paint, wallpaper, insulation, carpet, and various fabrics.
- Mold causes inflammation, infections, and allergic reactions. Symptoms similar to asthma and other allergies may appear. Typical signs include:
- Respiratory problems such as wheezing, difficulty breathing, and shortness of breath
- Nasal and sinus congestion
- Eye irritation such as burning, watery eyes, and reddened eyes
- Nose or throat irritation
- Skin irritation
Reports of these symptoms at home or in the workplace may be a sign that the property should be inspected for fungal growth.
- Visible mold and/or mildew – Fungi grow in damp areas and cause discoloration, musty smells, and moldy odors. The mold may be almost any color imaginable.
- Damp spots on walls – Gray splotches are signs that water has absorbed into the wall. Mold grows in the presence of moisture.
- Cracked walls – This is a sign the foundation has moved or shifted and should be inspected to determine the exact cause. If moisture has entered through these cracks, mold may be present.
- Peeling paint – This sign suggests the wall has absorbed moisture. Paint does not stick to wet surfaces.
- Rust on appliances or furniture – Rust on the bottoms of furnaces, water heaters, and other metal appliances is a sign of dampness.
- Rot – Mold causes dry and wet rot.
- Warped paneling – Moisture will cause paneling to bow and discolor. This is often seen on the bottom portion of the panel.
Rip Tide Restoration is the leading provider of mold remediation in Ocean View, Delaware. We have earned our reputation by providing quality work and prioritizing client satisfaction
We can manage the insurance process directly with your insurance company so you can get back to normal.
Our Mold Remediation Technicians are licensed, insured, and highly trained for mold remediation and mold assessment.
24/7 emergency service available
for your restoration needs.
We offer our services throughout Sussex County, including these cities and towns: